close

☆I decrease the temperature at home by 1 Celsius and turn off the lights whenever I don’t need them.
每當我不用燈的時候,我會把燈關掉而將空調溫度降低攝氏一度
☆I don’t leave my TV, computer or stereo in a stand-by mode but switch them off when I don’t use them.
當我不使用我的電視、電腦或立體音響時,我不把他們留在等待模式而是關掉他們
☆I change our light bulbs into energy-saving bulbs.
我把我們的燈泡換成節源的燈泡
☆I change our electricity into one that uses renewable resources.
我把電力來源變成使用可更新的資源
☆I don’t waste in vain, I prefer to fix and repair rather than buy new.
我不白白浪費,我寧可修理和修補而不買新的
☆I sort my waste and recycle whenever possible.
我儘可能把垃圾分類回收
☆I use products that have as little packaging as possible.
我儘可能使用包裝較少的產品
☆I use public transport and walk or bicycle instead of driving a car.
我使用大眾交通工具、走路或騎腳踏車,來代替開車
☆I eat local food and less meat.
我吃當地的食物和較少的肉類食品
☆When I buy food I use a bag or an old plastic bag.
當我買食物時,我使用我自己的袋子或一個較舊的塑膠袋
☆I favor environmentally labeled products.
我喜愛有環保標誌的產品
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Flora 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()